- About Us
- The personal data that this site collects and the reasons for the collection
- Disclosure of personal information to third parties
- Correction of personal information
Our site address is https://www.collbow.com.
The personal data that this site collects and the reasons for the collection
On this site, we may provide personal information such as your name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc. through inquiries from customers and applications for services.In that case, it shall be used appropriately for the purpose of use shown below.
- To respond to inquiries from customers.
- To provide services, etc. that customers have applied for.
- For the distribution of e-mail magazines, seminars, events, etc.
- To request cooperation in the questionnaire carried out by this site
- To improve and improve the services of this site, to analyze to consider new services, etc.
- To create statistical data in a way that does not identify an individual, and to use it as a reference material for this site and customers.
In the comments, we will obtain personal information of name, email address, and IP address.Comments are approved and will be publicly available when approved.Inappropriate comments such as copyright violations, slander, or violations of public order and morals will be made private.We may report malicious comments to the Cyber Police based on your IP address.
If you would like to change or delete comments, please contact us via the contact form.We will respond only if we can verify your identity.
If a comment contains a quote, it may be enclosed in a blockquote.
When uploading images to a site, you should not upload images that contain location (EXIF GPS).Visitors to the site can download the images from the site and extract the location data.
In the inquiry form of this site, you will get your email address, name, telephone number, and IP address.The operator may contact you with the email address and phone number you entered only if you need to respond to your inquiry.
Embedded content from other sites
Posts on this site include embedded content, such as videos, images, and posts.Embedded content from other sites behaves exactly the same as if the visitor visited the site.
This traffic data is collected anonymously and does not identify any individual.This feature allows you to reject the collection by disabling cookies, so please check your browser settings.
See policies and conventions for information on how data is collected and processed.For more information, see the Google Analytics Terms and Conditions.
The following third-party delivery advertisement services are used on this site.
Disclosure of personal information to third parties
Not properly manages personal information on our site, and to disclose to any third party except the following.
- If you have the consent of the person
- If the disclosure would need for laws and regulations to the
Correction of personal information
If you need to correct or delete your personal information, please contact us via the inquiry form.
We will respond only if you can verify your identity.
The copyright and portrait rights of the images published on this site belong to each rights holder.It is not intended to infringe on your rights.If there is a problem with the contents of the article or the published image, please contact the owner of each right directly by e-mail.After confirmation, we will respond.
If you are moved to another site by link or banner from this site, we will not be responsible for any information, services, etc. provided on the destination site.
Grit makes every effort to post the information as accurate as possible with regard to contents of this website and information, false information, the information is out of date.
Please note that disclaim any responsibility for any damage caused by content posted on the website.
This site records the IP address used in the comments as a response to spam and vandalism.
This is a feature that is supported as a standard blog feature and does not use this IP address in addition to dealing with spam trolls.In addition, it is optional for the input of the email address and URL.Please note that all comments will be posted after the administrator confirms the content in advance and approves it.In addition, comments that contain the contents listed in the following items may not be approved or deleted at the discretion of the administrator.
- Slander or slander a particular natural person or corporation.
- Contains extremely obscene content.
- Items that are prohibited by law, such as those relating to the transactions of prohibited goods or requests for acts that harm others, such as requests and mediation of acts.
- Other things that are deemed to be contrary to public morals or should not be approved by a manager.
All information posted on this site is not waived copyright.However, you can quote articles posted on this site free of charge by “explicit source”, but please be sure to link to the source article.However, reproduction of the full text is not allowed.
Established: July 19, 2020